Thursday, May 14, 2009

Destroy The Symbol

I’ve gathered you all here: symbolic.
A wish, suspicion, unknown, yet knowing,
The doors between us, paper-thin, absorb,
And find us finding and putting to sleep: a candle,
Gently blowing.

You grew me, enlightened,
Side beyond side, hand beyond hand.
You spoke to me, my voice, a ghost whisper,
But faintly faded and folded unfinished,
Awaiting my welcome: a new flame,
Well fanned.

We are the snake, the taste of tail,
The sense of de ja vu in search of departure.
You are here to feast with me, the future,
Digest the present, destroy the circle,
In this moment: life and light are simple,
Together, alive, destroy the symbol.

They follow: a cipher, a sound misplaced.
Believing, silent, estranged and strangers,
All cling to a solid: All cling to the base.

No comments:

Post a Comment