Friday, January 8, 2010

Chopper



Tragic how time flies! The new year is now in full swing, and I have, like many others, used this as an opportunity to realign my lifestyle and goals!!! What fun... what work! Mostly I have put my thought into how to live more healthily of mind and body. So, this means a more regimented schedule of exercise, diet and contemplation/meditation... I've even decided to cross my fingers despite my utter lack of superstition. With any luck these changes will lead to a more balanced and productive existence, whatever that means.
My thoughts have also been on my work and what direction it shall take in the new year... That seems to be a more difficult undertaking. It feels a bit like walking into a dark room and stretching my eyelids as wide as possible to make out the objects around me. I'm hoping that all the things I'm attempting to better in my life combined will help my eyes adjust to a different way of seeing!

The image above is a small commission that I completed in time for a holiday gift... It's an oil on linen. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment